This product has a maximum quantity of 10
What is Bee Pollen?
Bee pollen is a ball of pollen packed by the worker honeybees when they land on a flower. It is a mixture of an enzyme from the honey bees , pollen and nectar. Honeybees then carry these balls back to the hive in sacs on their legs and store them in the hive’s honeycomb.
Benefits of Bee Pollen:
Bee Pollen has:
- Anti-aging, anti-cancer, anti-microbial effect
Bee Pollen is able to:
- Boost immune system
- Prevent prostate diseases
- Improve sleep
- Prevent constipation
- Treat acne
- Prevent cardiovascular disease
- Enhance liver detoxification
- Promote liver healing
- Regulate blood glucose level
- Work as a dietary supplement
- Speed up metabolism
- Promote longevity
- Improve memory
- Improve athletic performance
- Boost bone levels of calcium and phosphate to protect against osteoporosis
- Reduce chronic inflammation
- Ease menopause symptoms
- Speed up wound healing
- Reduce the chance of cancerous cells spreading
- Prevent clumping of lipids
- Dilate blood vessels
- Reduce the risk of heart attack
100 % Bee Pollen
- Mix directly with warm water. NOTE: DO NOT USE HOT WATER
- Dissolve the bee pollen, then add honey with a ratio of 1:4, then add 5-10 drops of propolis into the mixture. (Optional)
- You may also add the bee pollen into your daily beverages such as Milo and tea (optional).
- Although bee pollen can be kept for 1 - 2 years, we always encourage customers to finish it within 6 months after opening.
Adult – ¼ teaspoon dose gradually up to 1 teaspoon a day
Children – just few granules.
-Keep in a cool and dry place.
-Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Bee Pollen is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breast feeding.
- If you experience any allergic reaction to bee pollen, please stop taking immediately and consult a physician.