This product has a maximum quantity of 10
What is Bee Pollen?
Bee pollen is a ball of pollen packed by the worker honeybees when they land on a flower. It is a mixture of the enzyme of the honey bees , pollen and nectar. Honeybees then carry these balls back to the hive in sacs on their legs and store them in the hive’s honeycomb.
Benefits of Bee Pollen :
Bee Pollen has :
- anti-aging, anti-cancer ,anti-microbial effect
Bee Pollen is able to :
- boost immune system
- prevent prostate diseases
- improve sleep
- prevent constipation
- treat acne
- lower blood cholesterol levels especially LDL(bad) cholesterol
- prevent cardiovascular disease
- enhance liver detoxifying
- promote liver healing
- regulate blood glucose level
- work as a dietary supplement
- speed up the metabolism
- promote longevity
- Improve memory
- improve athletic performance
- boost bone levels of calcium and phosphate to protect against osteoporosis
- reduce chronic inflammation
- ease menopause symptoms
- speed up wound healing
- reduce the chance of cancerous cells spreading
- prevent clumping of lipid
- dilate blood vessels
- reduce the risk of heart attack
100 % Bee Pollen
- Mix directly with warm water. NOTE: DO NOT USE HOT WATER
- Dissolve the bee pollen then add honey with a ratio 1:4 , then add 5-10 drops of propolis into the mixture. ( Optional )
- You may also add the bee pollen into your daily beverages such as milo and teh o ( optional )
GENTLE REMINDER :
- Although bee pollen can be kept for 1 - 2 years , we always encourage customer to finish them in 6 months after open .
Adult – ¼ teaspoon dose gradually up to 1 teaspoon a day
Children – just few granules.
-Keep in a cool and dry place
-Avoid direct exposure of sunlight
TAKE NOTE :
- Bee Pollen is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breasts feeding.
- If you experience any allergies with bee pollen , please stop taking immediately and consult a physician or pharmacist.