This product has a maximum quantity of 5
What is propolis?
Bee propolis, a compound which is produced by bees from the sap on needle-leaved trees or evergreens. When they combine the sap with their own discharges and beeswax, they create a sticky greenish-brown product used as a coating to build their hives.
Benefits of Propolis:
Bee Propolis is able to:
- Act as a natural antibiotic
- Boost the body's immune system
- Boost cancerous cells death
- Increase tissue cell regeneration
- Prevent cardiovascular disease
- Help minor burns
- Improve gastritis
- Treat mouth ulcer and stomach ulcer
- Heal gout and osteoarthritis.
- Reduce respiratory infections such as colds
- Reduce the rate of relapse of asthma
- Treat canker sores and sore throat
- Prevent the growth of tumours such as fibroids and cyst
- Lower cholesterol and triglyceride
- Treat gastrointestinal (GI) problems such as Helicobacter Pylori
- Hasten bone formation
- Quicken the subsidence of fever
- Propolis and Propylene Glycol
- Add about 5-10 drops of bee propolis to your daily beverages such as Milo, tea, or mix together a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon bee pollen and 1 tablespoon of honey and drink it in the morning and night. (Optional)
- Example: if your children are feverish, mix together a mixture of honey and add 5 drops of bee propolis. Fever will subside over time.
- Apply a few drops of bee propolis on a wound to reduce inflammation.
GENTLE REMINDER :
- Although propolis can be stored for 2 -3 years, we always encourage customers to finish consuming it in 6 months - 1 year .
- Keep in a cool and dry place .
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- If you experience any allergic reaction or discomfort, please stop taking propolis immediately and consult a physician.