This product has a maximum quantity of 25
Beeswax Insect Balm Ingredients:
- Pure Beeswax
- Gromwell root
- Olive Oil
Benefits of Beeswax Insect Balm:
Beeswax Insect Balm has:
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-viral effect
Beeswax Insect balm is able to:
- Reduce eczema and psoriasis.
- Heal the skin’s wounds.
- Reduce swelling and pain caused by mosquito bites, insect bites and bee stings.
- Relieve itchiness quickly.
- Help to cool skin.
- Reduce skin irritation.
- Repair skin.
- Reduce redness caused by dry skin.
- Smoothen scars and body acne.
- Treat skin yeast.
- Support cell reconstruction and health.
- Hydrate and calm the skin.
- Act as a good moisturizer for chapped and cracked skin.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, scars and stretch marks.
- Heal haemorrhoid and toenail fungus.
- Relieve minor headaches.
- Cool and soothe minor burns.
- Create a warming sensation that can distract from pain and stiffness.
- Heal broken skin and protect healthy skin.
-Keep in a cool and dry place.
-Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
HOW TO USE:
Apply on the surface of the wound.
(External use only)
TAKE NOTE :
- Keep out of reach of children
- If you experience any allergic reaction, please stop using immediately and consult a physician.