This product has a maximum quantity of 25
What is Honeycomb ?
A structure of hexagonal cells of wax, made by honey bees to store honey
Benefits of Honeycomb :
Honeycomb has :
- antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.
- anti-aging effect and anti-cancer effect
Honeycomb is able to :
- protect oral health and dental care
- reduce coughing and sore throat
- prevent gum bleeding and oral ulcers
- enhance physical strength
- improve sleep
- reduce fatigue
- promote children’s growth and development
- prevent malnutrition
- nourish kidney
- strengthen the spleen
- detoxify the liver
- increase level of HDL(good) cholesterol
- reduce risk of blood clotting, heart attack and stroke
- help bronchitis and pneumonia
- increase blood flow
- decrease blood pressure and decrease triglyceride levels
- protect gut against intestinal parasite
- promote wound healing
- prevent urinary tract infections
- regulate blood glucose level
- reduce symptoms in people with liver disease
- reduce symptoms of diarrhoea
- repair of tissue
- reduce freckles
- improve maternal health
- increase regeneration of cells
- 100% Pure Mature Honey
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Eat directly in the morning and night before sleep, eat about 20g , chew it slowly and finally residue (beeswax) is left. You may swallow or throw residue away.
GENTLE REMINDER :
- Although honeycomb can be kept forever , we always encourage customer to finish them in 2- 3 years.
- Use a tablespoon (clean and dry to prevent the honeycomb from spoiling).
- Remember to close it back after scoop the honeycomb , as it will turn bad if not.
Adult : 1 tablespoon a day or twice a day ( morning and night )
Children ( > 6 - year - old ) : 1 teaspoon / 1/2 tablespoon a day
- Children ( <3 - year- old ) : PLEASE AVOID TAKING ! !
-Keep in a cool and dry place
-Avoid direct exposure of sunlight
-This product may darken over time
TAKE NOTE :
-If you experience any allergies , please stop taking immediately and consult a physician or pharmacist.