This product has a maximum quantity of 25
What is Honeycomb?
A structure of hexagonal cells of wax, made by honey bees to store honey.
Benefits of Honeycomb:
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Anti-aging effect and anti-cancer effect.
Honeycomb is able to :
- Protect oral health
- Reduce coughing and sore throat
- Prevent gum bleeding and oral ulcers
- Enhance physical strength
- Improve sleep
- Reduce fatigue
- Promote children’s growth and development
- Prevent malnutrition
- Nourish kidneys
- Strengthen the spleen
- Detoxify the liver
- Increase level of HDL (good) cholesterol
- Reduce risk of blood clotting, heart attack and stroke
- Help bronchitis and pneumonia
- Increase blood flow
- Decrease blood pressure and decrease triglyceride levels
- Protect gut against intestinal parasites
- Promote wound healing
- Prevent urinary tract infections
- Regulate blood glucose level
- Reduce symptoms in people with liver disease
- Reduce symptoms of diarrhoea
- Repair tissue
- Reduce freckles
- Improve maternal health
- Increase regeneration of cells
- 100% Pure Mature Honeycomb
- Eat honeycomb in the morning and night before sleep, eat about 20g, chew it slowly until finally only residue (beeswax) is left. You may swallow or throw residue away.
- Although honeycomb can be kept forever, we always encourage customers to finish it in 2- 3 years.
- Use a tablespoon (clean and dry to prevent the honeycomb from spoiling).
- Remember to close the container after scooping out the honeycomb to prevent spoilage.
Adult: 1 tablespoon a day or twice a day (morning and night)
Children (> 6-year-old): 1 teaspoon / 1/2 tablespoon a day
Children (<3-year-old): PLEASE AVOID TAKING ! !
-Keep in a cool and dry place.
-Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
-This product may darken over time.
-If you experience any allergic reaction, please stop taking immediately and consult a physician.