This product has a maximum quantity of 5
What is Royal Jelly ?
Royal Jelly is a secretion of honeybee that is used in the nutrition of larvae, as well as adult queens. It is secreted from the glands in the hypopharynx of nurse bees and fed to all larvae in the colony.
Benefits of Royal Jelly :
Royal Jelly has :
- anti-aging effect
Royal Jelly is able to :
- enhance body’s natural immune response to foreign bacteria and viruses
- increase formation of red blood cells
- reduce anaemia
- increase pregnancy rates
- regulate hormone levels by increasing estrogen in women especially women with too little estrogen
- increase the quality of ovaries
- regulate menstrual cycle
- make ovulation more predictable
- support egg cell and sperm health
- boost reproductive health and prevent infertility
- enhance testosterone production and increase sperms production
- treat erectile dysfunction
- minimise premenstrual syndrome
- improve memory
- reduce symptoms of postmenopausal problem such as depression
- regulate blood glucose level
- lower blood pressure
- treat digestive issue such as (Helicobacter pylori) bacteria
- protect liver
- prevent osteoporosis by enhancing intestinal calcium reabsorption
- increase production of collagen to protect against skin damage
- reduce the ‘bad’(LDL) cholesterol levels
- reduce risk of heart disease
- reduce fatigue
- maintain healthy younger looking
- increase tear secretion and treat chronic dry eyes
- reduce side effects of cancer treatment
- prevent stomach cancer
- prevent Alzheimer’s disease
- 100% Royal Jelly
- Royal jelly consumption time is around 30 minutes to 1 hour before breakfast
- Eat 1.0g of royal jelly directly or add a teaspoon of honey to the royal jelly and swallow slowly.
GENTLE REMINDER :
- Although royal jelly can be kept for 2-3 years if keep in freezer , we always encourage customer to finish them in 2 months or earlier.
- Adult dosage : 1 gram per day
- Keep in freezer -18 degree celcius can keep for 2 years .
- Keep in fridge for up to 6 months .
- Keep in a freezer to prevent damaging the nutrition of royal jelly
- If you get a large amount of royal jelly . we suggest placing a smaller amount in refrigerator and rest in the freezer.
-Avoid direct exposure of sunlight
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: For the safety of the mother and foetus, avoid use.
- Asthma or allergies: Don’t use royal jelly if you have asthma or allergies to bee products. It could cause some serious reactions, even death.
- Low blood pressure: Royal jelly might lower blood pressure. If your blood pressure is already low, taking royal jelly might make it lower still.